My spin on a classic, this spinach dip is a favorite! Ingredients include frozen spinach (thawed), sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable mix, and mozzarella cheese.
Related: Cheesy Ranch Chicken Wonton Cups with Bacon
Related: Quick and Easy Irish Nachos
Related: Crack Chicken Pinwheels
Healthy Spinach Dip
- Please check out bottom of the post (under the directions) if you’d like to see photos of the entire cooking process.
- To drain the water out of the spinach, you can do so in a strainer, pushing the spinach down to release the water, blot it with paper towels, or strain it by hand.
Servings: 8-10 as appetizer
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
Storage: store any leftovers in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
Related: Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers
Related: Turkey Hummus Pinwheels
You will need the following items to make this recipe:
- 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 16 oz sour cream
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1.4 oz dry vegetable soup mix
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Drain the water out of the spinach.
- Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, and vegetable soup mix to a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
- Stir in the spinach and cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Serve with sliced french or italian bread, crackers, pitas, tortilla chips, or fresh veggies.
Related: Keto Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites
Related: 4 Ingredient Caprese Skewers
Related: BLT Crostini Appetizer
Step 1: Drain the water out of the spinach. Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, and vegetable soup mix to a medium bowl, and stir to combine.
Step 2:Stir in the spinach and cheese.