Low carb cheesy bacon stuffed mini peppers are a great snack option if you’re looking for something delicious and filling. Diet friendly and loaded with flavor, these raw stuffed peppers are so simple to make! Eat these as a snack, or serve them as an appetizer for parties.
Related: Loaded Mini Baked Potato Bites
Related: Healthy Seafood Pinwheels
Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mini Peppers
- If you’d rather serve these as a warm appetizer, simply bake them at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Please check out bottom of the post (under the directions) if you’d like to see photos of the entire cooking process.
Servings: 24-36 depending on size of peppers
Prep time: 15 minutes
Storage: Cover and refrigerate any leftovers
Related: Loaded Tator Tots
Related: Easy Baked Potato Bites
You will need the following items to make this recipe:
- Small paring knife
- Cutting board
- Plate or platter
- 1 (16oz) package mini sweet bell peppers, cut in half
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup bacon pieces
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cut the peppers in half lengthwise, and remove any seeds.
- Stir the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a small bowl until well combined.
- Stuff each pepper half with the cheese mixture.
- Top each stuffed pepper with bacon pieces.
- Enjoy right away, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Photo Direction Guide:
Step 1: Cut the peppers in half lengthwise, and remove any seeds.
Step 2: Stir the cream cheese and cheddar cheese in a small bowl until well combined.
Step 3: Stuff each pepper half with the cheese mixture.
Step 4: Top each stuffed pepper with bacon pieces.
Related: Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels
Related: Chorizo Chipotle Queso
Related: Caprese Skewers