These Ritz Ham Sandwiches are to die for!! They are a cracker version of everyone’s favorite ham sliders.
Ham and swiss tucked between two Ritz crackers and then topped with a worcestershire, mustard, butter, onion powder, poppy seed mixture before getting baked in the oven. These are seriously the best appetizer I have ever had!
Related: Crack Chicken Pinwheels
Ritz Ham Sandwiches
- You can switch up the cheese and use cheddar or even pepperjack.
- You can use yellow mustard instead of dijon if you like.
- Store brand crackers work just as well.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- 8 thin slices deli ham
- 8 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Related: Spinach Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange half the crackers on a large baking sheet.
- Tear your swiss cheese into cracker size pieces and place on top of each cracker.
- Repeat with the ham.
- Top each one with another cracker.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and poppy seeds.
- Spoon the butter mixture over each cracker evenly.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and the crackers are golden.
- Serve immediately.
Related: Loaded Mini Baked Potato Bites
Related: Healthy Seafood Pinwheels
Related: Quick and Easy Irish Nachos