Reindeer rice krispy treats are a great holiday dessert option for your next Christmas party, or even as a Christmas baking craft to do with your young ones. While the holidays can be a great for spending quality time with family you don’t get to see often, they’re also the busiest time of year for many of us.
Reindeer rice krispies are a Christmas treat that looks homemade without the time intensive process of creating something from scratch. These themed treats can add a personal touch and also provide an opportunity for younger children to help in the kitchen.
Related: Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels
Related: Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Celery
(THIS POST PROBABLY CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY IS REALLY BORING, BUT YOU CAN FIND IT HERE.)
Reindeer Rice Krispy Treats
- 1 box of Rice Krispy treats, unwrapped
- 2 bags of Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 1 package of Wilton Reindeer Icing Decorating Kit
- Using a double boiler, melt both bags of chocolate
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment, way or a silicone mat
- Once chocolate is melted, place the rice krispy treat into the chocolate. Using a fork, flip it over until it is completely coated
- Carefully pick up the rice krispy treat and lightly tap the edge of the pot to get rid of excess chocolate
- Place rice krispy treat onto the cookie sheet
- Using the icing decorating kit, decorate the reindeer however you want!
Enjoy and have fun!