Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Celery is a great versatile option when you’re looking for a delicious snack that is at least a little healthy. It’s a super simple appetizer known to be a hit at gatherings, while also being a perfect snack for after school. These fresh celery sticks are loaded with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon pieces, and Everything Bagel seasoning.
Notes: To save time, prepare the cream cheese mixture ahead of time, cover and refrigerate. You can also chop the celery, and refrigerate in an airtight container. Then stuff the mixture into the celery right before you’re ready to serve them.
Related: Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels
Related: Chorizo Chipotle Queso
(THIS POST PROBABLY CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY IS REALLY BORING, BUT YOU CAN FIND IT HERE.)
Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Celery
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Storage: store refrigerated in an airtight container
- 4 stalks fresh celery
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp bacon bits
- 1 tsp everything bagel seasoning (I like this one)
- Wash the celery, then chop off the end.
- Cut celery into 2-3 pieces.
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and everything bagel seasoning to a bowl, and stir well to mix it all together.
- Using a spoon or knife, stuff the mixture into the celery.
- Top with additional cheese, bacon bits, and everything bagel seasoning, if desired